Winter has already come to many countries. This dry weather makes our face dry. Every day, you must take care of your skin. The glowing skin is not always a sign of excess fat. That natural radiant tone makes you look healthy. You don’t need to go parlor or saloon. It can be done at home. Learn how to make face glow and fair at home. Take note!
How to make face glow and fair at home?
Forget about bad habits, quit smoking, do not consume caffeine and opt for a healthier life. Although women like to lie in the sun to have that tan color on their skin, avoid it! For skin to shine, you should use sunscreen because the brown skin is a sign that it is damaged and try to protect yourself with an extra production of melanin.
Try not to use a lot of makeup since it covers the pores. And if you put on makeup, do not forget to clean your face before sleeping. Vitamin C is excellent for the skin to shine naturally. You can increase your consumption of foods rich in this vitamin, and you can even apply facial creams with this ingredient.
7 special tips for glow face and skin
The skin is the first layer of the immune system, which serves as a shield between us and the legions of germs such as viruses and bacteria that exist in the environment. It also protects us from the severity of the sun, cold, humidity, scratches and cuts.
To keep your skin glow, maintain its natural and protective moisture, follow these tips:
1. Avoid long, steamy showers and opt for shorter and fresher sprays. Long, hot showers remove moisture from the skin and remove protective oils, says Andrea Lynn Cambio, MD, a dermatologist in New York City. So, limit the showers to 5 minutes and keep the water between warm and cold.
2. Check the condition of your skin by scratching a small area on your arm or leg with your nail. If you leave a white mark, your skin is really dry and needs both moisture and a good exfoliation (that is, the removal of the outermost layer of dead skin cells).
3. Check your neck and chest as an extension of your face. The area of your neck and upper chest is covered by a very sensitive skin, which makes it a privileged place for signs of aging, such as dryness, sunspots, and wrinkles. To keep this area young, use facial cleansing creams that hydrate and gently cleanse instead of deodorant soaps, which can dry out. Finish your beauty routine with a good facial moisturizer. If this area is arid, use a moisturizing facial mask twice a month.
4. Take soy milk on your cereal. Soy consumption can support skin health by providing the high-quality proteins needed to build and maintain collagen.
5. Change from a deodorant soap to one with moisturizers. Deodorant soaps can dry, while soaps with moisturizers leave a fatty film beneficial to the skin.
6. Keep your beauty products clean, especially if you have sensitive skin and keep them away from products with color, fragrance or those that produce bubbles or have “antibacterial” on the label.
7. Make a couple of drops of olive oil on the face, elbows, knees, and back of the arms every night. The oil contains animal fat, which refreshes and moisturizes the skin without leaving a greasy residue.
Natural remedies for glowing skin
Below we prepared 3 effective remedies to make face and body skin glow. All are tested by the beautician.
The clay mask
The mask clay is ideal for improving the appearance of facial skin, it is rich in regenerating substances like silica. The white clay is perfect for the skin of the face because it is considered more delicate; you can however also use the green variant. It is suitable for those with skin that tends to be greasy. To obtain this mask, you will need 3 cooking spoons of powdered clay and enough water to obtain a homogeneous mixture; let the clay paste rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, then spread the clay on the skin of the face and let it act until it starts to dry out. Rinse with warm water and admire the result!
Tonic water and lemon
Water and lemon are a source of health and beauty and has excellent natural remedies to beautify and rejuvenate the skin. If you suffer from skin problems such as impurities, spots or acne, in addition to having dull and dull skin, a lemon-based tonic combined with water can help. Pour the juice of an untreated lemon into a cup of sparkling water: soak a make-up disc and gently wipe it over the skin, taking care not to get too close to the eyes. Then rinse with lukewarm water, and you will immediately see the skin brighter and regenerated.
Make a compress to chamomile, known element soothing, calming and natural lightning, is an excellent idea if you want to regain shine and consistency to your facial skin. An infusion of flowers and leaves of chamomile can be used to improve the appearance of the skin by attenuating the opaque and off effect. Then infuse 2 or 3 bags of chamomile in a cup of boiling water for 5 minutes, let cool and then soak a cotton cloth in the liquid. Place the cloth on your face and leave it in place for at least15 minutes. The skin will immediately benefit, and the color will soon return to your cheeks. If you want to try a fabulous make-up remover with chamomile, do it yourself.
Finally, do not forget to drink enough water to stay hydrated and exercise regularly.