Soap is made on the basis of activated charcoal – a highly effective adsorbent that easily absorbs surface and deep contaminants from the pores of the skin and the – oils and extracts of wild herbs and berries collected.
Activated charcoal is obtained from environmentally friendly raw materials – birch bark wood – by exposure to water vapor at high temperature followed by fine-dispersed crushing, therefore it has a highly developed microporous structure capable of absorbing pollution as much as possible.
Activated charcoal soap composition
- Sea-buckthorn oil softens, tones up, nourishes, and increases the elasticity of the skin.
- Extract of magnolia vine of the Far East is an effective tonic, actively takes part in stimulating metabolic processes, and provides the skin with reliable protection from the environment.
- Siberian cedar oil contains vitamin E and vitamin P, which help to soften, moisturize and strengthen the skin, regulate the processes of renewal of skin cells.
- Flax seed oil has an anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effect. Contained in it, vitamin F heals inflammations on the skin.
- Kidney extract of dwarf birch effectively moisturizes the skin, promotes its regeneration, has a toning effect, soothes and rejuvenates the skin, restores the natural color and firmness of the skin, making it soft and tender.
- Cloudberry extract contains vitamin C, polyunsaturated fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 and antioxidants. It effectively restores the skin and protects it from external influences.
- Cowberry extract stimulates metabolic processes in skin cells, improves tone and elasticity, and also has wound healing and anti-inflammatory action.
- The oil of bones of raspberry Sakhalin renders anti-inflammatory and bactericidal action.
Application of activated charcoal soap
- Sponge the sponge (sponge inside the package)
- Dip the sponge into the soap
- Spread the soap over the face, gently massaging the face with the sponge, avoiding the eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Rinse the soap with a soap from the face
- Apply to your dry face your basic moisturizer (cream / serum)
- Rinse and dry the sponge.
It is recommended not to use more than twice a week.
Soap from scratch with activated charcoal and black clay. Not the Soap base! Activated charcoal and black natural clay are excellent agents for cleansing and caring for the skin of the face and body. Black clay normalizes the work of sebaceous glands, after which the skin acquires a healthier, even color. Activated charcoal removes toxins and harmful atmospheric substances that our skin encounters every day. Entering the composition of the oil: peach, almond, wheat germ and grape seed moisturize, nourish …