Clay, especially white clay, is a natural ingredient that provides many benefits in the natural treatment of cellulite. Find out how to prepare an ideal poultice against it. The clays are a completely natural product, are natural minerals formed thousands of years, from the breakdown of rocks contain plastic properties and moisten become perfectly malleable.
The clay has been known since prehistoric times in which humanity and turned to her for making various household utensils such as pots, cups, plates, utensils ornament in buildings. It was also used since ancient times for its medicinal and therapeutic benefits and for different cultures.
Clay plaster for cellulite
Clay masks are ideal for facial skin and also for other parts of the body. With the clay, we can also prepare different home remedies that come in very well as, to relieve tired legs, stimulate blood flow, tendons, and muscles, to make homemade toothpaste, to reduce cellulite.
This time we will provide you information on how to make a clay plaster for cellulite:
- As we said before there are different types of clay and to make this plaster, white clay is the one that is good for the properties it contains.
- The white clay helps to stimulate the blood flow, provides a sensation of freshness, is soothing and gives us a tensor effect.
- The amount of white clay we need to prepare a plaster will depend on the area to be treated, in this case, the quantities will prepare for the thigh area.
To prepare the clay plaster we need the following materials and follow some simple steps and tips:
- This clay plaster in addition to the cases of cellulite is also ideal for when we have tired legs.
- For this clay plaster to be more effective it is advisable to massage the area beforehand to give us some heat and thus favor the blood flow and then apply cold to the poultice.
- We can add a bit more freshness to this clay plaster with a few drops of mint essential oil.
Steps to prepare clay plaster
The clay plasters are cold and we will make them with bands that we will wet beforehand before putting it on the clay.
You may also like to read: How to get rid of cellulite? Cellulite treatment at home
If we do not have a bandage we can also use a roll of paper napkins or a plastic roll (film).
- A plastic container.
- Long, broad bandages.
- A brush.
- 5 tablespoons of white clay.
- 3 tablespoons of water.
- 5 drops of mint essential oil.
- White clay for cellulite
- In the container, we make the mixture of clay and water.
- Remove the water well until the clay is well dissolved.
- Add the droplets of mint essential oil to the mixture.
- Remove again.
- Wet the bandages and drain them a little.
- Wet the paintbrush in the clay mixture and we will anoint it on the thigh areas that we want to treat.
- Put the band on the area, we sell and we also made with film so that they are well subject.
- Do the same with the other thigh.
- We keep the bandages about 30 minutes.
- Removed the sales.
- Wash the areas with warm water.
The clay plasters for cellulite can be done about 3 times a week.
Other Useful Tips against Cellulite
Resorting to clay plasters to improve cellulite is a good option but we must take into account that we can improve even more if we help by carrying out daily healthy living habits such as the following.
- Healthy and balanced diet.
- Moisturize well, drinking at least 1.5 liters or 2 liters of water that we can alternate taking infusions or natural juices of fruits or vegetables.
- Perform moderate daily exercise; walk at least half an hour every day.
- Perform some aerobic exercise.
- Avoid saturated fats, fried, batter and bakery items.
- Avoid sugary and fizzy drinks.
- Avoid drinking alcohol.
- No Smoking.