Recently there have been tremendous advances in the design and manufacture of high quality saunas at home. The first step is to find the right place in your home where it can be positioned. Recently there have been tremendous advances in the design and manufacture of saunas excellent quality.
Today building a sauna in your home you can in small steps …
1) The first step is to find the right place in your home where it can be positioned. If it is inside the house, an area of about fifty square meters is required. If the sauna will go outside, you need to check what the local laws and regulations, which must be observed. We suggest visiting Best Facials in Manhattan.
2) The second step is to build the walls, the floor and the roof of the sauna. The best material is wood. Remember that you have to leave at least 15 cm of space under the floor for electrical systems and other details.
3) The third step is connected to the installation of the sauna walls. We must provide for at least two chimneys air outlet, one of which must be on the upper part of the heat generator to reduce the risks associated with any gas. This is the time to install the sauna lighting. It must also predict where to position the opening for the door.
4) In the fourth step, one must coat the inside of the sauna with a layer of 7 cm glass wool insulation. The coating may also be made of cedar wood. Now install the door. Visit Waxing in NYC to get best care of waxing.
5) In the fifth step, buy a heat generator specifically for saunas. They come in different designs and sizes. One with a power of 1 kw will be able to heat a sauna fifty square meters, while a 2kw will heat an area one hundred square meters, and so on. It can be very difficult to install a boiler. We recommend contacting your electrician can guarantee you a safe sauna.
Finally, we remind you a few safety precautions. The door must always open outwards and use of the sauna is not recommended for some people. For example, pregnant women or people suffering from low or high blood pressure or some other disease should seek advice from their doctor before using a sauna. Finally, the saunas are dangerous for those who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.