Having clear that the diet you wear affect your mood and your metabolism This is so and so it will be good to make some changes in your diet to improve This will help you feel better and be more productive Let’s see what foods you we eat are …
1) Do not avoid meals: Skipping a meal can cause a drop in the levels of sugar in the blood, leading to periods of irritability and fatigue to maintain the level of constant sugar you should eat small meals throughout the day, in fact, it is preferable that eating six small meals instead of three large
2) Stay hydrated: Dehydration can also make you feel lethargic sure to drink water throughout the day (do not wait until you’re thirsty to do) you’ve heard that a person needs about eight glasses always remember!
3) Limit the foods low in nutrients: Stay away from possible salt, alcohol and refined carbohydrates, which may reduce the metabolic efficiency also, excess salt can affect your fluid balance, and by changing the water needs increased blood pressure
4) Make a balance in the food you eat: Combine properly proteins, carbohydrates and fats This will achieve a balanced energy consumption Remember that a healthy diet includes whole grains, fruits, vegetables and protein cereal every person has individual needs depending on age, sex and level of physical activity, among other factors keep this in mind.
You May Also Like: Alternatives to ADHD medication that could be worth trying
5) Keep a food diary: Certain foods can have a negative effect on our mood can cause irritability or headaches. If you think a particular food is affecting you can start a food diary. Write down the foods you eat during the day and how you feel after two weeks later, review your diary. Perhaps you may notice that some foods tend to have negative or positive effects. Here we have some ideas to share with you that you can include in your food diary…
- Drink plenty of water flushes out toxins and water helps the kidneys to metabolize fat water can also help prevent dehydration makes lethargic, an average person needs at least 8 glasses of water a day that I did not leave you thirsty
- The most important thing to do is to exercise as you get older the body’s ability to burn off the excess calories is reduced to walking and climbing stairs are simple exercises that could make a routine exercise can help you maintain a good state of soul too.
- Eat breakfast healthy breakfast regularly leads to a high metabolism throughout the day. Try not to forget the daily routine food. However, there are some special dietary needs based on age, sex and physical condition of a person to maintain a good mood, convincing dietary needs after consulting a dietitian.
- Spicy food is good to enhance metabolism. Have snacks 5 times a day to be heavy and 2 cups of green tea can also cause an increase in metabolism. Try to avoid amino acid tryptophan acid sugar levels foods raise serotonin in the brain, contributing to the sense of calm and optimism bananas, sunflower seeds, nuts, dried apricots, avocados, pumpkin seeds, etc. can provide this.
- Use the body to heal itself and regenerate the muscular system during sleep. So have a good sleep for 7-8 hours while mind-waking thoughts. One important thing is who are pessimistic, leave your useless nature, be energetic and think only positive thoughts.
Metabolism and mood are intertwined and both have common features. Yes! High metabolism diet is the need to maintain a good mood.